Men's Belleville 7" Ultralight Tactical Side-Zip Boots
Item #: TR1040LSZ
An ultralight tactical boot featuring a regulation-friendly polishable leather toe, the 10-40 Series is engineered to provide maximum comfort and support without the weight of standard duty boots. At the core of the new series is the PTO orthotic footbed; a proprietary, load-bearing removable insert that uniquely combines the benefits of shock absorbing foam with superior arch support. The 10-40 Series is the new benchmark for light, fast, engineered tactical boots.
Features of Men's Belleville 7" Ultralight Tactical Side-Zip Boots
- Height: 7"
- Upper: Full grain leather and air mesh with polishable leather toe
- Midsole: Shock absorbing EVA
- Outsole: Dual density nitrile rubber that is non-marking, slip-resistant, and oil resistant
- Insole: PTO (Power Take Off) removable, load-bearing orthotic footbed
- Polyurethane-coated, water resistant YKK side zipper
- Molded TPU heel stabilizer
- Athletic-style "ghilly" lacing system
- Highly breathable mesh side panels
- Moister wicking lining
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Due to the wider shape of the toe box, we have found that the MINI-MiL tends to run on the small/short side. For this reason, we recommend customers order a half size up from your normal shoe size. For instance, if you wear a size 10, then we would recommend you order a 10.5 in the MINI-MiL.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Customer Review
Response from TacticalGear.com