When cold weather comes calling, the Belleville 770 will keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. Made with a Vibram Fire & Ice outsole, this material will not harden in colder temperatures, making for better grip and traction in icy conditions. A GORE-TEX lining and Thinsulate lining with moisture-wicking properties ensure you'll never have to worry about your feet becoming wet when walking in snow or rain. Approved by the U.S. Air Force, these boots are built specifically to provide the performance of a military boot with the comfort of a sneaker. For military duty or intense outdoor activities, these boots will provide the necessary comfort and support needed for whatever nature has in store. Made in USA.
Features of Belleville 770
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- Height: 8"
- Upper made with full grain cowhide leather and nylon
- Removable Polyurethane insole
- 200g Thinsulate insulation
- VANGUARD sole construction combines Vibram Fire & Ice Sierra outsole
- GORE-TEX waterproof fabric bootie