Men's Belleville 8" AMRAP Athletic Training Boots
Item #: TR501
As many reps as possible..100% effort and exertion. The new AMRAP trainer from Tactical Research features an expanded TPU midsole that provides superior resiliency and rebound (up to 50% more than standard EVA) and is the ideal lightweight "tennis-boot" option for training, range, and garrison use.
Features of Men's Belleville 8" AMRAP Athletic Training Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Expanded TPU
- Outsole: 100% rubber "PT" outsole
- Insole: Removable molded-EVA
- High resiliency and rebound E-TPU midsole
- Moisture wicking lining
- Athletic strobel construction
- Flat "ribbon" laces
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Due to the wider shape of the toe box, we have found that the MINI-MiL tends to run on the small/short side. For this reason, we recommend customers order a half size up from your normal shoe size. For instance, if you wear a size 10, then we would recommend you order a 10.5 in the MINI-MiL.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact