Men's Belleville 8" Spear Point Boots
Item #: BV518
Belleville Boot Company introduces the Spear Point Series of tactical and military boots. Spear Point represents the best performance for-the-price boot option available in the market today. Featuring high performance materials such as 100% cattlehide leather, 1680 denier ballistic nylon uppers, a responsive EVA midsole, and a slip and oil resisting outsole, Spear Point is a durable option for the tactical and military professional.
Features of Men's Belleville 8" Spear Point Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- TAA Compliant
- Height: 8"
- Upper: 100% Cattlehide Leather & Nylon Fabric
- Midsole: Highly Cushioned, Lightweight EVA Midsole For Superior Comfort
- Outsole: Zone Traction Rubber Outsole For Enhanced Slip And Oil Resistance
- Insole: Single Density Molded Removable Insert
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Belleville boots tend to run a full size large. We recommend ordering a full size down. This means if you wear a size 10, you should order a size 9. Women's boots run true to size.
Belleville does offer many boot styles that are specifically manufactured for women. If a particular style of boot is not available in women’s sizes, we recommend ordering the boot 2 full sizes smaller.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Customer Review
Response from TacticalGear.com