Men's Belleville C312ST Hot Weather Tactical Steel Toe Boots
Item #: C312ST
Weighing less than 25 oz per half pair, the Belleville C312 ST ASTM certifed/EH rated steel toe boot is one of the lightest steel toe boots on the market. With its athletic strobel-stitch construction for enhanced flexibility and 100% rubber slip-resistant and long wearing outsole, the tactically inspired C312 ST combines ultimate comfort with toughness and durability.
Features of Men's Belleville C312ST Hot Weather Tactical Steel Toe Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown and desert tan)
- Height: 8"
- 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM "INCISOR"
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Berry Compliant
- Made in USA
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Due to the wider shape of the toe box, we have found that the MINI-MiL tends to run on the small/short side. For this reason, we recommend customers order a half size up from your normal shoe size. For instance, if you wear a size 10, then we would recommend you order a 10.5 in the MINI-MiL.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact