Men's Belleville C312ZCT Hot Weather Side-Zip Composite Toe BootsItem #: C312ZCT
Men's Belleville C312ZCT Hot Weather Side-Zip Composite Toe Boots
Item #: C312ZCT
The C312Z CT ultralight quick release composite toe boot is an ideal option for emergency response, maintainer and flight line operations. Built on an athletic strobel-stitch construction to feel like an athletic shoe, the C312Z CT also features a reliable YKK zipper and a fiberglass composite safety toe-box for added protection. And weighing in at only 28 ounces per half pair, the C312Z CT is one of the lightest safety toe boots on the market.
Features of Men's Belleville C312ZCT Hot Weather Side-Zip Composite Toe Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown and desert tan)
- Height: 8"
- UPPER: 100% fleshout cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent pure polyether polyurethane midsole
- OUTSOLE: Oil & slip resistant 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM "INCISOR"
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- Spacious, non-metallic composite toe is lighter weight than traditional steel toe and does not conduct heat or cold
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- YKK vislon zipper
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Berry Compliant
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Due to the wider shape of the toe box, we have found that the MINI-MiL tends to run on the small/short side. For this reason, we recommend customers order a half size up from your normal shoe size. For instance, if you wear a size 10, then we would recommend you order a 10.5 in the MINI-MiL.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact