Men's Belleville C775 GTX 600G Steel Toe Waterproof Boots
Item #: C775ST
Heavily insulated with 600 grams of Thinsulate, this all full-grain leather steel toe boot offers ultimate waterproof protection and superior slip resistance in icy conditions through the use of the Vibram 360° FIRE & ICE outsole made of a special rubber compound that will not harden in cold temperatures.
Features of Men's Belleville C775 GTX 600G Steel Toe Waterproof Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Made in USA
- Berry compliant
- Height: 8"
- All 100% cattlehide leather
- Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- 100% rubber VIBRAM 360° FIRE & ICE outsole compound designed to improve traction in icy conditions
- Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- 600g THINSULATE Insulation
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Belleville boots tend to run a full size large. We recommend ordering a full size down. This means if you wear a size 10, you should order a size 9. Women's boots run true to size.
Belleville does offer many boot styles that are specifically manufactured for women. If a particular style of boot is not available in women’s sizes, we recommend ordering the boot 2 full sizes smaller.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Customer Review
Response from TacticalGear.com