Men's Belleville C790ST Flight & Combat GTX Steel Toe Waterproof Boots
Item #: C790ST
Built for comfort and safety, the Belleville C790 ST contains both an ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe and a GORE-TEX lining that not only makes this boot waterproof but also petroleum, oil and lubricant (POL) resistant. The lace-to-toe design also allows for a better, customized fit for increased stability and support.
Features of Men's Belleville C790ST Flight & Combat GTX Steel Toe Waterproof Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown and desert tan)
- Height: 8"
- UPPER: 100% cattlehide leather and nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- Berry Compliant
- Made in USA
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Due to the wider shape of the toe box, we have found that the MINI-MiL tends to run on the small/short side. For this reason, we recommend customers order a half size up from your normal shoe size. For instance, if you wear a size 10, then we would recommend you order a 10.5 in the MINI-MiL.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Customer Review
Response from TacticalGear.com