Men's Belleville C795 200G Waterproof Combat Boots
Item #: C795
Perfect for cooler conditions, the C795 features 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation and a GORE-TEX waterproof bootie which allows your feet to stay warm, dry and comfortable. Another special feature is the Vibram 360° FIRE & ICE outsole that is made of a special rubber compound that does not harden in cooler temperatures to provide better traction in icy conditions.
Features of Men's Belleville C795 200G Waterproof Combat Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown and desert tan)
- Height: 8"
- UPPER: All 100% cattlehide leather
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM 360° FIRE & ICE compound designed to improve traction in icy conditions
- INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- 200g THINSULATE Insulation
- Berry Compliant
- Made in USA
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Due to the wider shape of the toe box, we have found that the MINI-MiL tends to run on the small/short side. For this reason, we recommend customers order a half size up from your normal shoe size. For instance, if you wear a size 10, then we would recommend you order a 10.5 in the MINI-MiL.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact