Women's Belleville F390 Hot Weather Boots
Item #: F390DES
The Belleville F390 Hot Weather is the gold standard when it comes to military footwear. Made with a Vibram Sierra rubber outsole for superior traction, these boots allow you to reach peak performance on any terrain no matter how wet or rugged. The upper is made of cattlehide leather to resist moisture and sun damage and retain its shape for long-lasting wear. Premium polyurethane is injected into the midsole for unmatched comfort and shock absorption, creating a boot that is built to handle intense missions. The collar is lightly padded to reduce chafing, and the field grade molded heel counter supports the ankles.
Features of Women's Belleville F390 Hot Weather Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Berry compliant
- Height: 8"
- Upper: Cattlehide leather and nylon
- Outsole: Vibram Sierra rubber
- Midsole: Polyurethane
- Insole: Removable single density polyurethane
- Fiberglass shank for underfoot support and lateral stability
- Breathable nylon is lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Fully gusseted to keep debris out and keep the tongue from slipping
- Collar is lightly padded to eliminate chafing
- Soft toe
- Sturdy metallic hardware
- Durable cattlehide leather resists moisture and heat damage and retains its shape
- Vibram Sierra rubber outsole provides exceptional traction and long-lasting wear
- Twill vamp lining wicks moisture
- Sierra outsole performs in any terrain, using unique Vibram compounds for superior traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Field-grade molded heel counter supports the ankle
- Vanguard running shoe sole system evenly distributes impact from heel-to-toe for a cushioned, high-performance boot
- Midsole is injected with premium polyurethane to absorb shock and provide maximum flexibility
- Single density, removable polyurethane insole stops odor, moisture and bacteria from building up and improves cushioning
- Made in USA
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Belleville boots tend to run a full size large. We recommend ordering a full size down. This means if you wear a size 10, you should order a size 9. Women's boots run true to size.
Belleville does offer many boot styles that are specifically manufactured for women. If a particular style of boot is not available in women’s sizes, we recommend ordering the boot 2 full sizes smaller.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
7 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com