Men's Belleville Khyber Mountain Hybrid II Boots
Item #: TR550
Built to excel in hot weather and rocky terrain, the Tactical Research Khyber Mountain Hybrid boots deliver phenomenal comfort, breathability, protection and functionality. These boots are designed for combat, but they also perform well in tactical operations or any kind of work that's strenuous, hazardous and long-lasting. Featuring a rugged flesh-out suede and nylon upper, these boots are lightweight and come with a breathable, moisture-wicking lining. The TR-1 orthotic insole provides exceptional cushion, fights the growth of bacteria and increases airflow, while the EVA midsole absorbs shock. A contoured heel and arch support also helps to stabilize the foot. The aggressive outsole has sharp-angled lugs and a defined heel to optimize traction even on the most uneven terrain. The serrated toe bumper helps in climbing and crawling as well.
Features of Men's Belleville Khyber Mountain Hybrid II Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown and desert tan)
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 23.5 oz. per boot
- Upper: Flesh-out suede leather and nylon
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Vibram IBEX
- Insole: Removable TR-1 load-bearing orthotic
- Exclusive Vibram IBEX outsole was built to perform on rough, uneven terrain
- Low-profile outsole to reduce weight
- Rappelling bars extend the wear
- EVA midsole absorbs shock
- Breathe Right lining is highly breathable and wicks away moisture
- TR-1 insole is made of EVA resin, which uses an EVA and rubber blend to mold the heel and midfoot cradle, to provide impact cushioning
- TR-1 insole features a molded heel cup to enhance stability, extended arch support and honeycomb geometric forefoot to increase airflow
- TR-1 insole is treated with an Agion antibacterial solution to fight the growth of bacteria
- Defined heel and sharp-angled lugs optimize traction
- Toe bumper has deep serrations to help with crawling and climbing
- Soft toe
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Due to the wider shape of the toe box, we have found that the MINI-MiL tends to run on the small/short side. For this reason, we recommend customers order a half size up from your normal shoe size. For instance, if you wear a size 10, then we would recommend you order a 10.5 in the MINI-MiL.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
72 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com