Men's Belleville Sabre 533 Boots
Item #: 533
USA Made and Berry Compliant, the Belleville Sabre Navy Certified boot is built to provide superior lightweight comfort and protection in hot weather conditions. With its special hybrid construction and design, the Sabre is a multi-terrain boot that is responsive to the varying environments in which it’s worn.
Features of Men's Belleville Sabre 533 Boots
- HEIGHT: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: Flesh-side out, full-grain cattlehide leather and nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM "IBEX" outsole for rugged terrain
- INSOLE: Dual density molded removable insertBerry Compliant
- Low profile sole reduces weight and improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing and crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole extend wear
- Aggressive lace-to-toe style allows for a customized fit
- Breathable moisture-wicking lining
- Certification 25-CY-27-002371-225
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Belleville boots tend to run a full size large. We recommend ordering a full size down. This means if you wear a size 10, you should order a size 9. Women's boots run true to size.
Belleville does offer many boot styles that are specifically manufactured for women. If a particular style of boot is not available in women’s sizes, we recommend ordering the boot 2 full sizes smaller.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
7 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com
3 Answered Questions
Answered by ( from