Men's Belleville Sabre Boots
Item #: C333
Constructed with a moisture-repelling cattlehide leather and nylon upper, Belleville Sabre boots resist sun and heat damage, making them perfect for operations in hot climates or rocky terrains. These boots are engineered with two medial side drainage vents on each boot, which moves excess heat away from the feet to the outside of the boot, keeping feet cool and dry. The removable insole is made with dual-density polyurethane to fight against odor and bacteria while providing plenty of padding and support. The Ibex rubber outsole provides supreme grip on both wet and dry surfaces and is resistant to wear even after repeated use. Lightweight, breathable and durable, these boots will withstand the test of time and nature. Made in USA.
Features of Men's Belleville Sabre Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Made in USA
- Berry compliant
- Height: 8"
- Upper: Cattlehide leather and nylon
- Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: Vibram Ibex rubber
- Insole: Removable dual density polyurethane
- Flesh-side out cattlehide leather increases breathability, keeps its shape, resists sun and heat damage and repels moisture
- Nylon resists abrasions
- Sturdy metallic hardware
- Foam collar and tongue are lightly padded to prevent chafing
- When laced all the way, scalloped edges integrated with the eyelets improve comfort and flexibility
- Cool Mesh lining dries quickly and wicks moisture
- Polyurethane midsole absorbs shock and adds cushion
- Soft toe
- Removable dual density polyurethane insole enhances cushioning and eliminates the buildup of moisture, odor and bacteria
- Two medial side drainage vents keep feet cool
- Serrated heel acts as a brake when descending
- Ibex outsole uses Vibram Megagrip for superior traction and grip on both wet and dry terrain and is ultra-resistant to wear
- Serrated toe bumper
- Nylon shank
- Low-profile Vibram Ibex rubber outsole improves mobility and reduces weight of the boot
- Sharp-angled lugs and defined heel for maximum traction
- Rappelling bars extend wear
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Belleville boots tend to run a full size large. We recommend ordering a full size down. This means if you wear a size 10, you should order a size 9. Women's boots run true to size.
Belleville does offer many boot styles that are specifically manufactured for women. If a particular style of boot is not available in women’s sizes, we recommend ordering the boot 2 full sizes smaller.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
18 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com