Men's Belleville SQUALL BV555INSCT 400g Composite Toe Waterproof Boots
Item #: BV555INSCT
Belleville introduces the ultimate military boot for protection in cold weather operations. The TAA-Compliant SQUALL BV555INS CT features Vibram's breakthrough Arctic Grip wet ice technology; which provides superior grip and traction on icy and snowy surfaces. A 400-gram insulation package, integrated waterproof membrane, and an ASTM certified/EH rated composite safety toe makes the SQUALL the go-to choice for flight line and maintainer operations.
Features of Men's Belleville SQUALL BV555INSCT 400g Composite Toe Waterproof Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown and desert tan)
- Height: 8"
- 100% waterproof cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- 100% rubber VIBRAM Arctic Grip specifically engineered and designed to perform on wet ice and improve grip on cold, icy or snowy surfaces
- Thick, single density molded removable insert
- Spacious, non-metallic composite toe is lighter weight than traditional steel toe and does not conduct heat or cold
- Composite toe meets ASRM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards
- 400g Cosmo Therm insulation to offer cold weather protection without added bulk
- Waterproof and bloodborne pathogen proof membrane
- TAA Compliant
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Due to the wider shape of the toe box, we have found that the MINI-MiL tends to run on the small/short side. For this reason, we recommend customers order a half size up from your normal shoe size. For instance, if you wear a size 10, then we would recommend you order a 10.5 in the MINI-MiL.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact