Craving that barefoot feel even in your duty boot? The Tactical Research TR105 Mini-Mil delivers. Lace into these unlined cattlehide leather and Cordura nylon boots for a barely-there feel without fearing injury. The Mini-Mil has an athletic, minimalist design with a 2 mm differential between the heel and forefoot, ideal for any high-mobility job. The 2 mm die-cut shock dispersing midsole cushions all the right places. The exclusive Vibram Tarsus outsole is oil-resistant, slip-resistant and up for anything. Its micro-lugs shed mud and debris with ease. The lightweight nature of this minimalistic boot is designed specifically for the conditioned warrior athlete currently training in minimalistic athletic footwear.
Features of Men's Belleville TR105 Mini-Mil Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 16 oz. per boot
- Upper: Cattlehide leather and 1000 denier Cordura nylon upper
- 2 mm die-cut shock dispersing midsole
- Single density molded removable insert insole
- Exclusive oil-resistant and slip-resistant Vibram Tarsus rubber outsole
- 2 mm differential between heel and forefoot
- Highly breathable unlined upper
- Double-stitched and triple-stitched seams for enhanced durability
- Cushioned achilles support
- Pull loop for easy pull-on, pull-off