Men's Belleville Ultralight Combat and Training Boots
Item #: C290
The C290 is a breakthrough in combat boot technology. Fusing a moccasin-like strobel constructed upper to an ultralight, direct injected PU midsole provides one of the lightest, most flexible, and most durable combat boots on the market.
Features of Men's Belleville Ultralight Combat and Training Boots
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber Vibram outsole
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- Strobel construction for excellent flexibility
- Cool-mesh hydrophilic lining
- Low density PU midsole to minimize weight
- Weighs approximately 20.6 ounces per half pair
- Berry Compliant
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Belleville boots tend to run a full size large. We recommend ordering a full size down. This means if you wear a size 10, you should order a size 9. Women's boots run true to size.
Belleville does offer many boot styles that are specifically manufactured for women. If a particular style of boot is not available in women’s sizes, we recommend ordering the boot 2 full sizes smaller.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact