Men's Belleville US Navy Aviator Steel Toe Boots
Item #: 339ST
The latest iteration of the famous Belleville "wedge" pattern is the certified, Safe-to-Fly 339 ST boot for Naval aviators. Featuring a rich and supple aviator brown leather and a brand new, FOD resisting Vibram outsole, the 339 ST is the next generation of flight boot for today's air warriors.
Features of Men's Belleville US Navy Aviator Steel Toe Boots
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: Smooth 100% cattlehide leather
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber Vibram FOD resisting Carrier outsole
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Supple aviator brown leather
- Famous Belleville "wedge" pattern
- Hydrophilic Dei-lex lining
- Certification #15BR127-002511-261-88
- NAVAIR Cert #15BR27-000004-101-
- Berry Compliant
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Belleville boots tend to run a full size large. We recommend ordering a full size down. This means if you wear a size 10, you should order a size 9. Women's boots run true to size.
Belleville does offer many boot styles that are specifically manufactured for women. If a particular style of boot is not available in women’s sizes, we recommend ordering the boot 2 full sizes smaller.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from