Men's Belleville US Navy I-5 Steel Toe Boots
Item #: 495ST
The latest iteration of the famous Belleville "wedge" pattern is the certified Belleville 495 ST US Navy 'I-5' steel toe boot. Featuring a rich and supple leather, ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe and a brand new, FOD resisting Vibram Carrier outsole, the 495 ST is the next generation of comfort boots for today's Naval warriors.
Features of Men's Belleville US Navy I-5 Steel Toe Boots
- Height: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: Smooth 100% cattlehide leather
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, polyether polyurethane
- Outsole: 100% rubber New Vibram FOD resisting Carrier outsole
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Leather upper integrates soft, milled leather on boot quarters, collar, & gusset
- Dri-lex moisture wicking lining
- Soft, foam padded "comfort collar"
- Vanguard running shoe sole construction
- Certification #15BR127-002510-261-88 (495 ST)
- NAVAIR Cert #15BR27-000009-101- (495 ST)
- Berry Compliant
|Standard Width||Belleville Width|
|EEEE||Extra Wide (XW)|
Belleville boots tend to run a full size large. We recommend ordering a full size down. This means if you wear a size 10, you should order a size 9. Women's boots run true to size.
Belleville does offer many boot styles that are specifically manufactured for women. If a particular style of boot is not available in women’s sizes, we recommend ordering the boot 2 full sizes smaller.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact