Benchmade SOCP Rescue Tool
Item #: 179GRY
The right tool can mean the difference between life and death. The Benchmade SOCP Rescue Tool is a cross between defensive tactical gear and rescue equipment, to safely and quickly go to work in an emergency situation. This innovative multi-purpose tool is constructed from 440C stainless steel, widely used for its good balance of hardness and corrosion resistance. The integrated oxygen key at the base of the blade provides utility for EMS professionals, and a carbide glass breaker is available to effectively and safely break auto glass under extreme circumstances. When there is no room for error, reach for the Benchmade SOCP Rescue Tool.
Features of Benchmade SOCP Rescue Tool
- Rescue hook with carbide glass breaker and oxygen wrench
- Fixed locking mechanism
- 440C stainless steel (58-60HRC)
- Grey coated single piece tool with finger ring
- Carbide Glass Breaker: Pointed tip ideal for shattering auto glass in emergency situations
- Oxygen Wrench: Cutout slot used to open oxygen tanks (ideal for EMS, fire department or first responder use)
- Thompson design
- Overall Length: 6. 75"
- Blade Length: 2. 50"
- Blade Thickness: 0. 120"
- Blade Material: 440C Stainless Steel
- Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Rescue hook
- Additional features: Oxygen Wrench and Carbide Glass Breaker
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Handle Thickness: 0. 18"
- Weight: 1. 88 oz.
- Country of Origin: USA
- MOLLE compatible
- Sheath Included
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact