Not only does the Blackhawk Barrage Hydration Pack have plenty of pockets for storing your gear, it also comes with a 100-ounce hydration reservoir. The drinking system is protected with a Microban antimicrobial treatment and features a Bite Me bite valve and quick-disconnect system. The bag is constructed with 1,000 denier nylon and heavy-duty sewing techniques to ensure maximum durability. For additional gear storage, this pack features several rows of S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing along the exterior and a spacious main compartment. With a stable, reinforced waist belt and breathable 3D mesh back panel, this backpack is the perfect choice for long trips.
Features of Blackhawk Barrage Hydration Pack
- Capacity: 2,000 cu in
- Main compartment dimensions: 17" x 13" x 7"
- Front compartment dimensions: 13" x 12.5" x 2.75"
- Made of 1,000 denier nylon with reinforced stitching for durability
- Numerous rows of S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing for attaching pouches or accessories
- Reinforced waist belt with S.T.R.I.K.E. attachment points
- Dual antenna routing ports
- Breathable 3D mesh back panel with frame
- Several internal pockets
- Includes a 100 oz. Blackhawk hydration reservoir
- Drink system protected with Microban antimicrobial treatment
- External access to a hydration reservoir
- Bite Me bite valve with patent-pending quick-disconnect system
- Wide opening for fast and seamless access to contents
- YKK zippers with easy-grip pull tabs