Blackhawk STOMP 2 Medical Pack
Item #: 60MP01DE
Specifically designed to SEAL team medic specifications, the Blackhawk STOMP 2 Medical Pack provides convenient and secure storage space for critical medical supplies. This pack includes two color-coded mini packs, one with a red handle and one with a blue handle, providing rapid access to your important equipment. Numerous other pockets throughout the pack are sized to hold a variety of items, with the contents protected by breathable, closed cell foam padding. Several rows of S. T. R. I. K. E. webbing along the exterior provide attachment points for accessories and pouches, and A. L. I. C. E. webbing on the bottom comfortably holds medical/sleeping rolls. The shoulder straps, web belt and sternum strap are user-adjustable for a comfortable fit. Made from durable 1000-denier nylon, this pack is perfect for first responders, and can even hold up to two 100 ounce hydration reservoirs.
Features of Blackhawk STOMP 2 Medical Pack
- Dimensions: 20" x 10" x 13"
- Made of 1000-denier nylon, reinforced stitching and breathable closed-cell foam padding
- Two color-coded mini packs for fast access to meds and supplies
- Several netted, zippered flat pockets
- Numerous small and medium pockets
- Fully adjustable web belt, shoulder straps and sternum strap for a custom fit
- Comfortably holds two Blackhawk Hydration Systems (not included)
- Generous S. T. R. I. K. E. webbing along the exterior for attaching pouches and accessories
- Underside of the pack features A. L. I. C. E. attachment webbing
- Metal drainage grommet on the bottom
- Two reinforced grab handles
- Internal elastic stays and keepers
- Reflective piping for improved visibility in dark settings
- Paracord drop pouches
- High-strength, lockable YKK zippers with reflective cording and yellow pull tabs
- External, adjustable compression straps to accommodate a range of loadouts
- Medical supplies not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
5 Customer Reviews