Blackhawk Storm Sling
Item #: 70GS12BK
It's been called the best single point sling available. Made of 1. 25" webbing and heavy-duty elliptical bungee for comfort and support, Blackhawk 's Storm Sling is encased in compressed tubular nylon sheathing, fixed to limit bounce and enhance retention. Unique single-piece interlocking ring gives single-point weapon attachment. There are no moving parts to worry about. The sling is failsafe and encased in elastic for silencing. It adjusts from 46" to 64" in diameter with heavy-duty tri-glide buckle to allow wear on all body sizes and around bulky tactical vests and gear. There is also a 300 pound test side-release buckle for a quick-ditch option.
Features of Blackhawk Storm Sling
- Made of 1. 25" webbing
- Heavy-duty elliptical bungee
- Unique single-piece interlocking ring
- Heavy duty hardware; oval metal, robust side-release buckle, tri-glide
- Four inch flex is just the right amount for weapon agility and CQB tactics
- Robust bar tacking and box stitching for maximum strength
- Adjusts from 46" to 64" in diameter with heavy-duty tri-glide buckle
- 300 pound test side-release buckle for quick ditch option
- Made in USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
Customers Also Viewed
Recommended For You
6 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com