Reviewed and approved by the National Tactical Officers Association, the Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. Cyclone Pack is durably made and highly versatile. It includes a 100-ounce Blackhawk hydration reservoir with a drink system that is treated with Microban Antimicrobial technology to prevent bacteria buildup. A tube cover is used to conceal and insulate the tube. With a Bite Me bite valve and a quick-disconnect system, this backpack provides you with necessary hydration to keep you going in hot or humid conditions. This pack has plenty of room for carting your essential gear as well, with a spacious main compartment and several rows of S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing along the exterior. Padded, contoured shoulder straps with a sternum strap and reinforced waist belt provide a secure fit, allowing this pack to be carried comfortably for long periods of time.
Features of Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. Cyclone Pack
- Capacity:1,800 cu in
- Main compartment: 19" x 11" x 5.5"
- Front top compartment: 9.5" x 7" x 3"
- Front bottom compartment: 11" x 11.5" x 3.5"
- Made with 1,000 denier nylon and reinforced stitching
- S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing on the exterior
- Contoured, padded shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Robust rubber drag handle
- Quick-cinch buckles and anodized D-rings for pouch attachments
- Broad compartment with internal pouch for radio packs, three antenna ports with flaps
- Metal drainage grommet at the bottom of the pack
- 100 oz. Blackhawk hydration reservoir included
- Bite Me bite valve along with patent-pending quick-disconnect system
- Tube cover insulates, conceals and protects the water tube from sunlight
- Drink system uses Microban antimicrobial technology
- High-strength waist belt with added attachment points
- YKK zippers with easy-grip pull tabs
- NTOA approved