The battle-tested Blackhawk Tactical Float Vest II was designed with feedback from tactical operators. Made with U.S. Coast Guard-approved foam, this durable nylon vest features numerous pockets for storing ammo, including dual M4/M16 pouches on the left front that each hold up to three magazines. For additional tactical utility, the right shoulder has a non-slip treatment to secure proper stock-weld, even in rough conditions. All pouches are secured with side release buckles and hook and loop closures to hold the contents comfortably in place. A Blackhawk Hydration reservoir pocket and two map pockets along the interior deliver a highly functional vest that is built for critical and intense situations.
Features of Blackhawk Tactical Float Vest II
- Made with U.S. Coast Guard approved foam
- Weight: 4 lbs 3 oz.
- 1,000 denier nylon construction
- Adjustable length up to 6" and girth up to 32"
- Right shoulder has a non-slip treatment for proper stock-weld
- Shoulder D-rings for accessory attachment points
- Internal Blackhawk Hydration reservoir pocket (reservoir sold separately)
- Dual internal map pouches with zippered closure
- Two M16/M4 ammo pouches on the left front hold up to 3 magazines each
- Adjustable flap mag pouches able to hold tall and short magazines
- Cargo pocket above the ammo pouches with an elastic weave for holding small accessories
- Pouches fastened with side release buckles and hook and loop
- Mark 13 day/night flare pouch
- Pocket for pencil flares and chem-lights
- Strobe or compass pouch with hook and loop flap closure
- Small pocket on the back for crotch straps securing to the front of the vest
- Side release buckles for easy on and off
- YKK zippers
- Reinforced drag handle and emergency cut away shoulder strap system
- Routing system for communications wires
- Cargo pocket on the right front panel for a medical kit (kit not included)
- S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing on the back for attaching accessories and pouches
- Hook and loop strip for attaching ID patches (patch not included)
- Belt loops attach vest to any web belt (belt not included)
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.