Blackhawk Ultralight 3 Day Assault Pack
Item #: 603D08CT
For lightweight, roomy storage capabilities, the Blackhawk Ultralight 3-Day Assault Pack has you covered. This backpack features 2,000 cubic inches of capacity and an easy-to-access main compartment for storing your gear. The exterior is covered with S. T. R. I. K. E. webbing for pouch and accessory attachment. For additional customization, the exterior features four adjustable compression straps to accommodate various loadouts. Constructed with 210/330 denier nylon and 210 denier ripstop nylon, this bag is both lightweight and ultra-durable. It also features a removable waist belt and padded shoulder straps to ensure this backpack can be carried comfortably for long periods of time.
Features of Blackhawk Ultralight 3 Day Assault Pack
- Gear Capacity: 33 liters (2,000 cu in)
- Main compartment: 20" x 13" x 6"
- Top-front pocket: 14. 5" x 12. 5" x 2. 5"
- Weight: 2. 65 lbs
- Made of lightweight, high-tenacity 210/330 denier nylon and 210 denier ripstop nylon
- Exterior S. T. R. I. K. E. webbing for pouch or accessory attachment
- Front loop field for attaching ID patches
- Holds a 100 oz. hydration reservoir (not included)
- Quick-access main compartment with integrated front pocket and map pocket
- Five internal tie-down loops hold gear in place
- Comfortable padded shoulder straps
- Four external, adjustable compression straps can accommodate various loadouts
- D-rings for securing external items
- Detachable heavy-duty waist belt
- YKK zippers with easy-grip pull tabs
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact