RUSH PLUS SMALL is ideal for small or narrow facial profiles. The ultra-sporty wraparound design has a wide field of vision, offering perfect optical quality. It offers the best of both worlds a unique comfort and the highest safety standards.
Features of Bolle Rush Plus Small
- Weight: 26 g
- Bi-material, ultra-flexible coloured temples
- 2 sizes available
- Optional strap for more support
- PLATINUM coating: This permanent coating applied on both surfaces makes them highly scratch-resistant (1.4 cd/m²), gives them high resistance to the most aggressive chemicals and slows the appearance of fogging. In any circumstances and at every moment, Platinum provides the highest safety for eyes
- EN166: Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear against everyday risks including dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
- EN170: The protection filters ultraviolet radiation. This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides. Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2 Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code "C" indicates good color recognition by the holder
- Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s
- CSP, Comfort Sensitivity Perception, recommended for extreme hot or cold conditions Like ESP, this innovative coating is an effective solution for all activities that alternate exposure to bright light and low light, while also being suitable for extreme temperature environments. Ideal for cold and hot countries, from the Far East to Siberia! CSP technology to filter blue light is combined with the exclusive PLATINUM coating, to sustainably combat fogging and provide permanent visual comfort from a single pair of glasses.