Reduce the bulk and lighten the load. A low-profile solution that is better suited to fit on the warfighter's back. Can be worn as a standard hydration system or attached directly to the back of the IOTV or MTV using the CamelBak Direct Armor Attachment System (D.A.A.S.). Includes the 100 oz (3.0 L) Mil Spec Antidote Short Reservoir with Quick Link.
Features of CamelBak ThermoBak AB
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Capacity: 183 cu in / 3.0 L
- Total Weight: 1.5 lbs / 680 g
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 11 x 3.5 in / 42 x 28 x 9 cm
- Torso Length: 13.8 in / 35 cm
- Fabric: 500D Cordura Fabric front panel and yoke
- 420D High Density Nylon back panel and flap for reservoir
- 420D High Density Nylon stow-away, panel for shoulder harness webbing
- 210D Nylon lining
- Nylon webbing
- Features: More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator's water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. Includes Camelbak's Quick Link Exit Port and QL HydroLock Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off; new Fillport: industry's largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can't be over-tightened; lighter weight lower profile design.
- The D.A.A.S. allows the pack to be attached directly to IOTV or MTV without interfering with the rapid removal mechanism, The D.A.A.S. Quick Attach Pressure Strap makes for easy on-the-move hydration and rinsing of the glasses and goggles, 500D Cordura Fabric.
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If Camelbak built it, they'll Bak it with their lifetime guarantee.
- Pack CleaningCamelbak recommends wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat. DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak Guarantee.
- Reservoir CleaningThe best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from Camelbak's Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you've cleaned it.