Men's Carhartt Force Hi-Vis Class 2 T-Shirt
Item #: 100495-323
Stay visible with the Carhartt Force Hi-Vis Class 2 T-Shirt. The lightweight and breathable 4.25 oz. knit polyester keeps you cool while the FastDry technology wicks away moisture and sweat so you can stay focused on your day. Stain Breaker technology releases stains so you look good wash after wash. This shirt is equipped with 3M Scotchlite reflective stripes, which are ANSI Class 2, Level 2 compliant and will stand out to ensure you are seen. These stripes are made to bend and stretch with the fabric. The segmented trim # 5510 has also been shown to maintain performance through 75 home launderings. A tagless neck label allows you to focus on your work without worrying about uncomfortable scratching.
Features of Men's Carhartt Force Hi-Vis Class 2 T-Shirt
- Lightweight 4.25 oz. bird's-eye knit polyester
- FastDry technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Stain Breaker allows stains to wash out easily
- ANSI Class 2, Level 2 compliant 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material
- Segmented trim # 5510 maintains performance through 75 home launderings
- Tagless neck label that doesn't scratch so you can focus on your day
- Relaxed fit
|SMALL||34 - 36||28 - 30||34 - 36|
|MEDIUM||38 - 40||32 - 34||38 - 40|
|LARGE||42 - 44||36 - 38||42 - 44|
|XL||46 - 48||40 - 42||46 - 48|
|2XL||50 - 52||44 - 46||50 - 52|
|3XL||54 -56||48 - 50||54 - 56|
|4XL||58 - 60||52 - 54||58 - 60|
|5XL||62 - 64||56 - 58||62 - 64|
|6XL||66 - 68||60 - 62||66 - 68|
Men’s Shirts & Sweatshirts
Differences between Regular & Tall Sizing:
- Tall sizes are 2” longer than Regular sizes
- Tall long-sleeve lengths are 2” longer than Regular sleeve lengths
- Tall short-sleeve lengths are 1/2” longer than Regular sleeve lengths
How to Measure
Note: For best results measure over your undergarments. Use a cloth measuring tape.
Measure just under arms and across shoulder blades holding the tape firm and level. If your chest falls between sizes, order the next size up.
Bend side to side and find the natural bend in your body; this is your natural waist. Note: It may not be the smallest point.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact