Transport two primary weapons at once with the Condor Double Rifle Case. The main compartment can hold two rifles and has padded sleeves at each end to secure the barrel and stock, while four hook and loop straps hold the firearms in place. A removable padded divider is included to provide ultimate organization capabilities and complete protection for the rifles. Three additional modular pouches are built in to accommodate up to 14 M4 magazines and can be removed or reconfigured as desired. The secondary zippered compartment is 26-inches long with two padded internal pockets with hook and loop closure to fit smaller weapons or other accessories.
Features of Condor 36" Double Rifle Case
- 36" rifle case dimensions: 13" x 37" x 4.5"
- 46" rifle case dimensions: 13" x 47" x 4.5"
- Padded sleeves at each end hold the barrel and stock while four hook and loop straps secure the firearms in place
- Padded main compartment sized to hold two rifles
- Removable padded divider provides protection for both firearms
- Two modular magazine pouches included
- One modular utility pouch included
- 26" secondary zippered compartment features two padded internal pockets with hook and loop closures
- Every pouch is attached to the front webbing panel and can be reconfigured or removed
- D-ring attachments at two spots on the bag allow for attaching a padded shoulder strap