Men's Danner 8" Desert TFX G3 GTX Boots
Item #: 24323
The versatile Danner 8" Desert TFX G3 GTX is one of the lightest military boot on the market. It is built on Danner's TFX-8 platform to maximize stability while reducing overall weight. The rough-out leather and 1,000 denier nylon upper is sewn to the insole plate for added foot security, while the nylon shank provides arch protection and lateral and medial stability. The Vibram Striker Torrent outsole is engineered for superior grip on rough, uneven surfaces. It also features oil and slip resistance for optimal workplace safety. A premium waterproof GORE-TEX liner prevents moisture from entering the boot, while pumping out heat to reduce the risk of overheating when worn for extended periods of time. Perfect for the modern operator seeking flexible, functional footwear, this boot does not disappoint.
Features of Men's Danner 8" Desert TFX G3 GTX Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Weight: 25.5 oz. per boot
- Lightweight Danner TFX-8 platform
- Rough-out leather upper with 1,000 denier nylon upper
- Vibram Striker Torrent outsole with oil and slip resistance
- 851 last with improved heel capture shape
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX lining
- Nylon shank
- 360-degree pentagonal low-lug pattern
- Variable lacing system with secure lace garage
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
17 Customer Reviews
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from
Response from TacticalGear.com