Men's Danner 8" Lookout Waterproof Boots
Item #: 23822
Cutting-edge support and comfort is what the Danner 8" Lookout WP delivers. Using the brand new Danner Comfort System insole, these boots maximize cushioning and provide stability. A plush, dual density footbed combines superior ventilation and consistent support for a premium, durable boot. These boots were built on Danner's anatomically shaped DLE-1H last, designed to feel like an extension of the foot, which allows you to feel the ground underneath your feet. They are waterproof, slip-resistant and meet or exceed safety standards for resistance to body-fluid-borne pathogens. Constructed to be light without giving up any protection or durability, these boots are ready to perform.
Features of Men's Danner 8" Lookout Waterproof Boots
- Weight: 27 oz. per boot
- Height: 8"
- Outsole: Danner Lookout
- Upper: Waterproof leather and ballistic nylon
- Insole: Danner Comfort System (DCS)
- Body-fluid-borne pathogen resistance meets or exceeds NFPA 1999-2013 sec 12 7.4 2.7 and ASTM F1671-13 standards
- Breathable, waterproof Danner Dry lining
- Made on Danner's anatomically shaped DLE1-H last for additional comfort and stability
- Last designed to provide more toe box room, which lets the foot change directions laterally in an intense environment or while bearing a heavy load
- Last designed to allow the user to feel the surface underneath them like an extension of the foot while providing maximum heel and forefoot capture
- Soft toe
- Upper is made with ripstop ballistic nylon and durable, polishable, waterproof leather
- In place of a midsole, a lightweight, plush footbed and heel pad maximizes cushioning, while airflow channels ventilate the underfoot
- Innovative Danner Comfort System for top-of-the-line comfort, durability and support
- Danner Lookout slip-resistant outsole includes pentagonal lug pattern, enhancing mobility and traction
- Patent-pending plush dual density footbed enhances cushioning
- Airthotic heel clip for support
- Underfoot venting for ultimate airflow
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
5 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com