Men's Danner 8" Reckoning 400G Boots
Item #: 53225
Features of Men's Danner 8" Reckoning 400G Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Certified USAF Safe To Fly requirements for optional wear: - Fire resistant treated rough out leather - Vibram® Fire and Ice outsole material compound to withstand extreme temperatures
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining or moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology
- Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- Durable, rough-out leather with lightweight 1000 denier nylon
- Double rivet speed lacer for secure heel lock with lace-to-toe upper design for adjustable fit
- Fiberglass shank
- Innovative Vibram® All-Terrain DAT platform: PU midsole for shock absorption and rubber outsole engineered for high mileage durability
- Omni-directional pentagonal outsole lug pattern gives superior traction from all different angles
- Double bevel tread to reduce debris from compacting
- Arch Tech grip design provides traction and grip used for climbing
- Made in the USA [Berry Compliant]
- USMC Certified with Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact