Men's Danner 8" Super Rain Forest GTX Boots
Item #: 11500
Danner didn't have to give them triple stitching. They didn't have to use leather-over-leather construction. They didn't have to completely overbuild them. But they did. That's what makes these boots worthy of the name Danner. Made in the USA, the Super Rain Forest GTX boot is a great all purpose workboot that gets the job done. Double thick leather provides for exceptional durability, and the GORE-TEX lining provides breathable waterproof protection. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot.
Features of Men's Danner 8" Super Rain Forest GTX Boots
- Weight: 80 oz
- 8" height
- Made in the USA
- Full-grain, all-leather upper is resistant to alkali, lime, and barnyard chemicals
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX lining for ultimate, breathable comfort
- Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction increases durability and underfoot ability
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole angles for maximum ascending and descending traction
- Two layers of leather across the toe box for additional protection
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
2 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com