Men's Danner 8" Tachyon Polishable Hot Boots
Item #: 50124
We didn't get our chops building athletic shoes. We make boots. So when we decided to create a lightweight trainer, we took our 80-plus years of experience and created a boot that acts like a shoe, not a shoe that acts like a boot. Now available in a polishable finish for hot weather.
Features of Men's Danner 8" Tachyon Polishable Hot Boots
- Weight: 26 oz. per pair
- The polishable synthetic leather on the toe area meets uniform requirements
- Lighter weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, our unlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot
- Our polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning
- 100% rubber for superior abrasion resistance and pentagonal lugs for maximum surface contact
- The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
5 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com