No matter where you're hunting, the Danner Grouse will provide you with unparallelled support. These boots are built on the patented Danner Bob outsole, which has earned the reputation of being one of the best hunting outsoles because it can adapt to early and late season terrains. It provides exceptional traction in mud and snow and features outer lugs for improved stability. The upper is made with breathable 1,000 denier nylon and full-grain leather for resistance against abrasion, tears and scuffs. It also delivers a classic hunting boot look with total waterproof protection. For additional protection and comfort, these boots are lined with a breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX lining. Danner's stitchdown construction enhances underfoot stability with a wider platform, which also allows these boots to be recrafted easily.
Features of Danner Grouse
- Height: 8"
- Weight per pair: 62 oz.
- Breathable, quick-drying 1,000 denier nylon and full-grain leather upper
- The upper is waterproof and resistant to abrasions, scuffs and tears
- Lined with breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX
- Self-cleaning Danner Bob outsole enhances traction in mud and snow and adapts to early and late season terrains
- Outer lugs in the outsole provide added stability
- Stitchdown construction delivers a wider platform for improved underfoot stability
- Fiberglass shank
- Made in USA