Men's Danner Modern Firefighter Composite Toe Waterproof Boots
Item #: 18051
Features of Men's Danner Modern Firefighter Composite Toe Waterproof Boots
- Height: 8”
- Durable, fire-resistant, polishable full-grain leather upper
- Mountaineering-inspired, lightweight, athletic design
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Cushioning open-cell Ortholite footbed
- Vibram S587 Fire & Ice oil-and-slip resistant outsole
- Heat resistant and traction over high-angle terrain
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Danner Dry liner tested for bloodborne pathogen resistance and meets or exceeds AZSTM F1671-13 standards
- NFPA 1977: 2016 edition certified
- Flexible puncture proof midsole board is CSA certified to -2195
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact