Men's Darn Tough Hiker Boot Midweight Hiking Socks
Item #: 1403-C-1001
The sock that made a name for itself from the Pacific Crest Trail to the AT. "Must pack" durability meets undeniable comfort in a Full Cushion sock that absorbs the rigors of the trail.
Features of Men's Darn Tough Hiker Boot Midweight Hiking Socks
- Height: Boot
- Weight: Midweight
- Hiking boots, backpacking boots, heavy backpacks
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort
- Every toe seam uses Darn Tough True Seamless Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of Darn Tough socks and helps them last longer
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather
- Darn Tough all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. All Darn Tough socks are knitted at Darn Tough VT-based Mills
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a standard hiking boot.
|Medium||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5|
|Large||10 - 12||12 - 14|
|Extra Large||12.5 - 14.5||13.5 - 16.5|
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact