Elite Survival Systems Mission Pack
Item #: 7710-T
Designed to hold everything you need for three-day missions, the Elite Survival Systems Mission Pack is built to last with heavy-duty 1,000-denier nylon. Each section offers superior organization so your gear is always right where you need it. The main compartment includes a divided zippered compartment and a hydration compartment, while the middle section offers multiple dividers, pockets and mesh compartments. Placed on the front of the pack, a flat, zippered pocket features MOLLE loops for attaching modular accessory pouches. Between the front zipper pouch and the main compartment, a zippered pass-through compartment provides a discreet storage option. Upper and lower compression straps tighten to keep your cargo secure. For comfortable carrying, S-shaped backpack straps and a vented back panel increase stability and reduce load strain. Bad weather won’t slow you down with a non-slip carry handle and a detachable, hideaway water-resistant rain cover.
Features of Elite Survival Systems Mission Pack
- Gear Capacity: 26.5 liters (1617 cu in)
- Dimensions: 22" x 12" x 10"
- Weight: 4 lb
- 1,000-denier nylon
- Main compartment with a hydration compartment and a divided zippered compartment
- Front features a flat zippered pocket with MOLLE loops
- Middle compartment includes multiple dividers, pockets and mesh compartments
- Zippered pass-through compartment
- Non-slip carry handle
- Detachable, hideaway, water-resistant rain cover
- S-shaped backpack straps
- Upper and lower compression straps
- Vented back panel
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
4 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com