Elite Survival Systems Recon 5 Sleeping Bag
Item #: RECON5
Features of Elite Survival Systems Recon 5 Sleeping Bag
- Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon finish.
- Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish.
- Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon.
- 300gm per square meter Dupont Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
- Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver micro fiber which also increases its heat retaining capability.
- Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots.
- Internal baffle foot is re-enforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots.
- Internal and external hanging tabs.
- Bonded seams
- Central double puller, heavy duty No 8 spiral zip with storm flap.
- Anti-snag zip with hook and loop tab closure.
- Draw cord and barrel lock in hood.
- Shaped hood for extra comfort.
- Internal PDA pocket
- 210D Nylon Oxford spider compression sack.
- Designed for operations in -20 degree Celsius locations.
- Dims unpacked: Length 228cm. W width: at shoulders 85cm. at feet 55cm.
- Dims packed in compression sack: 27cm x 26cm
- Weight: 1.95kg
- ISO 9001:2000 compliant
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
7 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com