Men's Garmont T8 Bifida Boots
Item #: 002585
From the top to the bottom, the Garmont T8 is built to hold up strong. A suede leather and 600 denier nylon / polyester upper coupled with a Vibram Bifida rubber outsole mean this boot is not only ultra tough, but it also meets strict Army regulations. From mud-soaked amphibious environments to sweltering deserts, the maximum traction outsole is equipped to handle the terrain while the ventilated, quick-drying construction keeps you comfortable. Inside the boot, a polyurethane insole also contributes to maximum comfort. If you require a style packed with aggressiveness, you can't go wrong with the rugged, breathable Garmont T8.
Features of Men's Garmont T8 Bifida Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 23 oz. per boot
- Upper: 1.6 mm suede leather / 600 denier nylon / polyester webbing
- Outsole: Vibram Bifida
- Insole: Polyurethane
- Texon / canvas lining
- Metallic eyelets with closed hooks
- Zero optical refraction hardware
- Ball-bearing hardware at the instep
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
111 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com