Hazard 4 Evac TakeDown Carbine Sling Pack
Item #: EVC-TKD-BLK
Designed specifically for M4/M16/AR-15 style rifles and carbines, the Hazard 4 Evac Takedown Carbine Sling Pack has plenty of room for your rifles and accessories. A movable, padded divider allows for easy separation of rifle parts, and additional pockets on the exterior hold your magazines and cleaning kits. This bag features complete MOLLE coverage for improving carrying capacity and is able to accommodate a hydration bladder up to 100 ounces. The large grab-handles makes transporting this bag easy. Durable construction and smart design make this bag a perfect companion for use on duty or a day at the range
Features of Hazard 4 Evac TakeDown Carbine Sling Pack
- Scorpion OCP color authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- Overall size: 28.3" x 8.75" x 6.25"
- Capacity: 25.4L
- Main compartment dimensions: 27.3" x 6.3" x 5"
- Solid color versions made with 1,000 denier Cordura nylon
- Camo version made with 500 denier Cordura nylon
- Built for carrying M4/M15/AR-15 style rifles/carbines
- Compatible with a hydration bladder up to 100 oz.
- Shoulder strap covered with MOLLE and 3-D airmesh
- Back pocket is long and flat for hydration bladders or other items
- Water resistant
- Movable, padded internal divider for organizing rifle parts
- Short zipper section on top for holding antennas or other long objects
- Total MOLLE coverage enhances carrying capacity
- Trap-door pass through for hydration hose
- Mesh interior pockets to separate and organize contents
- Compression straps on top and bottom to secure tubular items
- One large pocket with loop floors allows for access while on chest
- Loop panel area on the exterior can hold ID, patches and glint tape
- Large, locking side-push buckle can be indexed on chest
- Large grab-handles for carrying and pulling to back or chest
- Stabilizer-strap keeps bag from sliding by linking to either side
- One padded divider and one stabilizer strap included
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
8 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com