Hazard 4 Poncho Villa Technical Softshell Poncho
The Hazard 4 Poncho Villa Technical Softshell Poncho redefines rain protection. Made with waterproof softshell fabric, this poncho is designed with a large hood, zipper front that comes up to the chin and long cut that covers the torso and most of the legs to maximize rain protection. It also has a roomy size to fit over a bag or chest pack to provide easy access to gear without letting any rain inside. This versatile garment also can be used as a makeshift tent thanks to large perimeter grommets. When you no longer need the poncho, it can be folded into its own front pocket for easy storage and transportation, so you never need to get caught in the rain unprepared.
Features of Hazard 4 Poncho Villa Technical Softshell Poncho
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Size: 79.5" x 53.5"
- Made with breathable, water-resistant softshell fabric
- The shoulders and back of the head feature Velcro panels
- Hood designed to fit seamlessly over head-wear
- Hood is adjustable on the front and back
- Covers the torso completely and most of the legs
- Sized to fit over bags and packs
- Made with fully-taped, 100% waterproof seams
- Side snaps close the edges for use in severe weather
- Large Velcro panels on front and back for unit IDs
- Designed for easy access to bags and pockets without letting in rain
- Zippered front to chin for complete coverage of the throat
- Easy donning and doffing over layered clothing
- Large perimeter grommets for hanging as a tent or tarp
- Two can combine for a larger tent
- Stuffs into its own front pouch for storage