High Speed Gear Handcuff Taco Kydex
Item #: 11DCK0BK
The Kydex Handcuff TACO is designed to retain handcuffs on a belt or bag using the unique properties of Kydex. Comp-Tac uses airline grade Kydex, which has a smooth inside finish, is resistant to sweat and solvents, and provides a material that won’t damage the handcuffs, or the belt or bag it’s attached to. Combining Comp-Tac’s Kydex manufacturing capabilities with HSGI's versatile TACO design provides users the best of both worlds in manufacturing and use.
Features of High Speed Gear Handcuff Taco Kydex
- 100% aircraft-grade Kydex body gives a smooth finish for easy insertion and draw (T1 Grade Kydex, .080 thickness)
- Fits both chained and hinged cuffs, including ASPs
- Kydex will hold up to the weight of handcuffs without bending, sagging or deforming
- Kydex does not hold water and won’t add weight from rain, humidity or sweat
- TACO hole pattern allows for stacking (2) in the space of one
- Unique shock cord design allows for the use of all the most popular handcuffs in one style of pouch
- Designed to match the look of the HSGI Polymer TACOs for a seamless look on the belt
- Features removable 1” nylon snap closure for additional retention
- Can be mounted to the belt or MOLLE with (2) HSGI Universal Clips
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 4" x 1.75" x 4.25"
- Weight: 0.225 lbs
- Made in the USA
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
8 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com
5 Answered Questions
Answered by ( from