High Speed Gear Laser Slim-Grip Padded Belt - SlottedItem #: 33SLB1CB
High Speed Gear Laser Slim-Grip Padded Belt - Slotted
Item #: 33SLB1CB
This slim, versatile modular padded belt system adds more options to the HSGI padded belt family. Has all the performance of the original system, but at a lower weight and lower profile.
Features of High Speed Gear Laser Slim-Grip Padded Belt - Slotted
- 0.75" thick and 3.0" tall
- Neoprene padding creates a "gel-like" comfort
- Adds a level of grip that is unlike any other low profile belt system on the market
- Individual PALS platforms allow the inner belt to be woven inside or outside of the PALS to satisfy user needs for MOLLE mounting or belt mounting for holsters and other accessories
- Assembled with a removable HDPE stiffener to add stability and to help install a loop-lined interior belt
|Slim-Grip Size||Belt Length||COBRA Size to Pair With|
|Small||31.75" end to end||Smallest COBRA Size: Medium|
|Medium||37.5" end to end||Smallest COBRA Size: Large|
|Large||42.75" end to end||Smallest COBRA Size: Extra Large|
|Extra Large||48" end to end||Smallest COBRA Size: 2X Large|
To accurately determine the proper size padded belt, take these steps.
- First, determine the size gap you want in front between ends of the belt. Many people prefer as little gap as possible to offer more MOLLE real estate toward the front.
- Once you have this decided, take a tape measure around your waist while wearing your everyday belt.
- Finally, subtract the gap you want from the waist measurement.
- Order the padded belt closest to this final measurement.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
Customers Also Viewed
Recommended For You
2 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from