Ka-Bar Fighting / Utility Knife
Quality construction and a partially serrated edge makes cutting a breeze. The Ka-Bar Fighting/Utility Knife is made in the USA and the best all around option for utility and survival. This classic design offers a full tang with a razor sharp edge and two sheath options. This sturdy knife is the best all around choice for performance and durability.
Features of Ka-Bar Fighting / Utility Knife
- Locking Mechanism: Fixed Blade
- Blade Material: 1095 Cro-Van Steel
- Blade Style: Clip-Point
- Edge Angles: 20 Degrees
- Knife Edge: Serrated
- Handle Material: Kraton G
- Available with leather or hard plastic sheath
- Plastic sheath is MOLLE compatible
- USA/KA-BAR Stamp
- Blade Length: 7"
- Overall Length: 11.75"
- Blade Thickness: 0.165
- Blade Hardness: 56-58HRC
- Weight: 0.70 lbs
- Knife Made in USA