Men's LaCrosse 14" Aero Insulator Composite Toe Waterproof Boots
Item #: 664554
Our most comfortable approach to winter yet. Built with our AeroForm Technology, these boots provide lightweight, flexible, waterproof, durable warmth while delivering better performance in the field than traditional bulky winter boots. The neoprene and polyurethane AeroForm shell deliver incredible warmth without all the bulk. They stay flexible and won’t crack in cold temperatures. So whether it’s ice fishing, snowmobiling, or working outdoors, these are the do-it-all winter boots built for warmth and comfort.
Features of Men's LaCrosse 14" Aero Insulator Composite Toe Waterproof Boots
- Aeroform Shell made of the same material used to insulate refrigerators and freezers, our polyurethane AeroForm Shell wraps the entire foot for cushioning comfort
- Active Fit with a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease
- Kick-off heel plate for easy hands-free removal
- Polyurethane reinforcement on the shin over the neoprene provides added durability
- Winter tread outsole offers generous surface area helps this outsole grip on wet surfaces
- Non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold and our AeroForm polyurethane shell wrapping the foot provides metatarsal protection meeting or exceeding ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH standards
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
2 Customer Reviews
Response from TacticalGear.com