Men's LaCrosse 18" Alphaburly Pro 1000G Waterproof Boots
Item #: 376029
For exceptional warmth and comfort in frigid temperatures, the heavy-duty Lacrosse 18" Alphaburly Pro 1000G WP retains heat and protects wearers from the harshest weather conditions. It features 1,000 grams of Thinsulate insulation and a vulcanized, multi-layer rubber and neoprene outsole that maintains grip over any terrain without losing traction. The Active Fit last ensures that it does not come loose when buried under mud or slogging through water. The signature Alpha construction process enhances overall durability and promotes a flexible, yet lightweight stride. With a nylon shank to promote heel stability and a breathable jersey liner for moisture-free comfort, this is one boot that will not disappoint.
Features of Men's LaCrosse 18" Alphaburly Pro 1000G Waterproof Boots
- Height: 18"
- Weight: 2.75 lbs per boot
- Signature Alpha construction
- Hand-laid rubber fused to neoprene core outsole
- Removable EVA footbed
- 1,000 g Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- 3.5 mm neoprene core
- Multilayered rubber on heel and toe
- Nylon shank
- Double layer vamp for support
- Active Fit last prevents boot slippage/removal in mud
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying breathable polyester jersey liner
- Suited for -60 to 30-degree climates
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from