Lansky 3 Stone Natural Arkansas System
Item #: LKNAT
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology! Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use; The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System. Designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge, every time. Includes a Soft Stone (300 grit equivalent), Hard Stone (650 grit equivalent), and Black Hard Stone (1,200 grit equivalent) Hones.Features
Features of Lansky 3 Stone Natural Arkansas System
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp.
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructionsSharpening Angles17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, X-Acto blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge. 20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives. 25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives. 30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recommended for heavy duty use. Made in USA
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact