Men's Massif Flamestretch Pants
Item #: MPNT00004-BLACK
Incredibly soft, warm, and stretchy, this Nomex pant is a comfortable and versatile mid-layer. Whether you're working or playing, Flamestretch will be your favorite gear for staying warm when it's cold outside. With an ultrasoft interior and abrasion-resistant exterior, Flamestretch pants can be worn easily as a base layer and provide a seamless fit in between layers without bunching or riding up. An ergonomic design, trim fit, and extreme four-way stretch mean these pants move as fast as you do. Massif Flamestretch is constructed with DuPont Nomex brand fiber. Engineered with Massif's proprietary knitting and finishing technology, Flamestretch provides built-in flame resistance, proven durable performance, and comfort from the inside out.
Features of Men's Massif Flamestretch Pants
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Extreme 4-way stretch allows for performance fit
- Hydrophobic yarns keep you warm even when the fabric is wet
- High warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility for easy packing
- Breathable fabric is ultrasoft and comfortable next to skin
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice layering system
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- Fabric passes stringent ASTM D 6413 Standard for flame resistance
- Made in USA
|Waist||25 - 27||28 - 31||32 - 35||36 - 39||40 - 44||45 - 49||50 - 54|
|Inseam||30 - 31||32 - 33||33 - 34||34 - 35||35 - 36||36||37|
Take your measurements:
Waist: Measure at narrowest part of waist above hips.
Inseam: Measure from crotch to sole of foot.