Men's Massif Flamestretch Uni
Item #: MOPC00001-BLACK
Designed for cold-water rescue divers, the FR Uni offers ultra-soft, full body warmth. Lightweight, breathable, and extremely stretchy, this comfortable union suit is ideal for all cold weather conditions that demand seamless warmth from head to toe. Contoured sleeves feature a thumb slit for extra protection and easy layering. Abrasion-resistant outer surface great for use under a dry suit, flight suit, or Massif outer shell garments. Specifically designed for Coast Guard, SAR, and other situations involving a dry suit and flame and arc hazards. Massif Flamestretch is constructed with DuPont Nomex brand fiber. Engineered with Massif's proprietary knitting and finishing technology, Flamestretch provides built-in flame resistance, proven durable performance, and comfort from the inside out.
Features of Men's Massif Flamestretch Uni
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Extreme 4-way stretch allows for performance fit
- Hydrophobic yarns keep you warm even when the fabric is wet
- High warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility for easy packing
- Breathable fabric is ultrasoft and comfortable next to skin
- Thumb loops for easy donning with a dry suit or Elements Jacket
- Two-way center-front zipper for easy donning and convenient fly opening
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice layering system
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- Fabric passes stringent ASTM D 6413 Standard for flame resistance
- Made in USA
|Waist||25 - 27||28 - 31||32 - 35||36 - 39||40 - 44||45 - 49||50 - 54|
|Inseam||30 - 31||32 - 33||33 - 34||34 - 35||35 - 36||36||37|
Take your measurements:
Waist: Measure at narrowest part of waist above hips.
Inseam: Measure from crotch to sole of foot.